- THE PROGRAMME of SAFE-2016
- LIST of PAPER in THE SAFE-2016
- Each poster must be prepared as standing x-banner with 60 x 160 cm or 80×180 cm size, portrait style.
- Font size for poster title is 68 point (+/- 4)
- Font size for author name is 48 point (+/- 2)
- Font size for institution or affiliation is 36 point (+/- 2)
- Font size for body text is font 36 – 42 point
- Font size for references is font 24 – 36 point
- The poster should be containing INTRODUCTION, MATERIALS and METHODS, RESULT AND DISCUSSION + CONCLUSION.
- Pictures, Photographs, Tables, and Borderline / Line-art should be attached with good resolution (minimum 300 dpi).
- Poster should be printed by the authors themselves and will be presented on the seminar day.
- The organizing committee will not provide any media/tools for paper display; the authors should bring those tools by themselves
Reminder for oral presenters
- Presentation slides must be prepared using Microsoft PowerPoint (version 2010 or 2013) with standard slide size (4:3 display).
- Presentation must be done in 5 minutes.
- Power Point file should not exceed 6 slides, containing title page with introduction, method, results, conclusion, and suggestion/implication